Search This Stupid News

Salem’s First Witch Shop Closing - Do you believe in witches?

Salem’s First Witch Shop Closing
The proprietor of the first witch shop in Salem, Massachusetts, is closing the business after about 40 years. Laurie Cabot, 78, announced on the website for the Official Witch Shop that she is closing the Wharf Street store for good today. “Closing my store was a very difficult decision, but one that I am pleased with,” Cabot wrote. “It has been a dream come true to have had the experience of operating my stores and the countless wonderful people I have met. I will continue to teach my classes on Witchcraft and Tarot, still very much available, as are my physic readings and workshops.” Cabot said she will continue to post updates on her classes, workshops and readings on the store’s website.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails