Search This Stupid News

Drunk Driver Hogtied - Wold you get involved?

Drunk Driver Hogtied
A suspected drunk driver who narrowly avoided several head-on crashes in New Mexico wound up tackled and hogtied by a citizen before help arrived, police say. Police said witnesses saw Justin Canuto, 22, nearly cause several crashes Sunday night and followed him into a parking lot to confront him. Canuto became angry and tried to run away – that’s when a 26-year-old man sprang into action and took Canuto down. Deputies arrested Canuto and charged him with DUI.

1 comment:

  1. I hate drunk drivers, I really hate them. Not because they're stupid but because they can put our lives in danger.
    Every time I hear about a impaired driving Toronto case I get angry because a fried of mine was hit by such a driver and I had t visit her at the Hospital instead of visiting her at home...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails