Search This Stupid News

Celebrity Chef Sorry For Stealing Food

A British television chef Antony Worrall Thompson has publicly apologized for stealing cheese and wine from a Tesco store in Henley-on-Thames, England. The 60-year-old star of “Ready, Steady, Cook” was arrested last Friday and issued a ticket after he was captured on video not paying for items at a self-service checkout counter in the shop on five separate occasions between December 22th and January 6th. The restaurant owner is a married father of two, who has appeared on BBC’s “Food and Drink” and ITV’s “I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!” He is also reportedly the godson of late actor Richard Burton.”I am so sorry for all my recent stupid and irresponsible actions; I am, of course, devastated for my family and friends, whom I’ve let down and will seek the treatment that is clearly needed,” Thompson said in a statement posted on his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails