Search This Stupid News

Woman Scorned Gets Revenge

A Texas man says an ex-lover sent nude photographs of him to his wife and neighbors as an act of revenge. The man also claims he was fired after the woman called his employer, accusing him of stealing on the job. Pasadena, Texas, police were alerted to the incident when several female neighbors made complaints about receiving the photographs in an envelope addressed to “Ms.” The back of each photograph had a vulgar phrase written on it. “I think she wanted to get me somehow,” said the man, who asked to remain anonymous. “I want her to leave my family alone and my kids.” The man says he and his wife have reconciled and he plans to file a lawsuit against the woman. Police contacted the ex-lover, who agreed to not send any more photos. They say no charges will be filed because no crime was committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails