Search This Stupid News

Toilet Snake

An apartment-dweller in Toronto found a 3-foot-long python coiled up inside his toilet bowl. Ramdat Punwassie called authorities after discovering the snake Tuesday night. “I didn’t want to take chances,” the native of Guyana said Wednesday. “I close the door and call for help. I see [snakes] in my country. This is the first time I see it here.” Two police officers removed the python and turned it over to the city’s animal services department. It was the second snake call of the day. Hours earlier, the same officers had removed a 3-foot corn snake that had crawled out of a wall in an apartment in another building in the neighborhood. Neither snake is venomous. They will be turned over to a reptile zoo if the owners can’t be located, police said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails